Danny Bach is a photographer whose specialty lies in documentary and portraiture. He also serves as the master printer of Vietnam Giclée Lab and the director of Hoa Ta Co. Ltd.
Danny sees himself primarily as an independent photo story-teller who focuses on seeking sympathy and hope through his stories. In addition to his personal projects, he also shoots editorial and commercial portraits for publications such as Forbes Vietnam magazine and Saigon Entrepreneur magazine, as well as for various corporations and companies including Vingroup, KOMPA, ASA Lighting Studio, and LK Technology.
Since 2017, Danny has been known as the founder and master printer of Vietnam Giclée Lab – the first certified digital fine art printer in Vietnam. Despite his accomplishments, Danny remains committed to helping others and has printed and framed countless exhibitions both in Vietnam and overseas.
Formal photographic education:
- 2016 – Diploma in Photo Imaging – RMIT University, Melbourne – Graduated
- 2013 – Certificate IV in Photo Imaging – RMIT University, Melbourne – Graduated
- Documentary photography.
- Portrait photography
- Giclée printmaking expert.
- 2016, RMIT EOY Exhibition, Melbourne, Australia.
- 2018, Montanha Pico Festival, Azores, Portugal.
- 2018, Blank Wall Gallery “Street Photography”, Athens, Greece.
- 2018, TOONG Minh Khai “Ellipsis”, HCMC, Vietnam.
- 2020, Noirfoto Group Show: A photographic assembly, Noirfoto Gallery, HCMC, Việt Nam
- 2020, Salon Ánh Sáng, Mai Gallery, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
- 2022, Hoa Ta Photoshow, Mây Artspace, HCMC, Vietnam
- Out-standing documentary photobook, “S.H.A.M.E: Dealer or healer”, RMIT Diploma of Photo Imaging book launching event 2016.
- Award for “students who use their skills to make a difference” by Borge Imaging and Heartfelt, 2016.