Danny Bach is the master printer of Vietnam Giclée Lab and the director of Hoa Ta Co. Ltd.
Above of all, he’s a photographer, his speciality lies in documentary and portraiture. Danny sees himself as an independent photo story-teller. In his stories, Danny focuses on seeking sympathy and hope.
Besides personal projects, Danny also shoots editorial/commercial portraits for Forbes Vietnam magazine, Saigon Entrepreneur magazine and various corporations and companies such as Vingroup, KOMPA, ASA Lighting Studio, LK Technology …
From 2017, Danny is known as the founder and master printer of Vietnam Giclée Lab – The first certified digital fine art printer in Vietnam. Since then, he’s printed and framed countless exhibitions in Vietnam and overseas.
Formal photographic education:
- 2016 – Diploma in Photo Imaging – RMIT University, Melbourne – Graduated
- 2013 – Certificate IV in Photo Imaging – RMIT University, Melbourne – Graduated
- Documentary photography.
- Portrait photography
- Giclée printmaking expert.
- 2016, RMIT EOY Exhibition, Melbourne, Australia.
- 2018, Montanha Pico Festival, Azores, Portugal.
- 2018, Blank Wall Gallery “Street Photography”, Athens, Greece.
- 2018, TOONG Minh Khai “Ellipsis”, HCMC, Vietnam.
- 2020, Noirfoto Group Show: A photographic assembly, Noirfoto Gallery, HCMC, Việt Nam
- 2020, Salon Ánh Sáng, Mai Gallery, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
- Out-standing documentary photobook, “S.H.A.M.E: Dealer or healer”, RMIT Diploma of Photo Imaging book launching event 2016.
- Award for “students who use their skills to make a difference” by Borge Imaging and Heartfelt, 2016.